[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”INTERNAL AUDIT” use_theme_fonts=”yes” css_animation=”fadeInLeft”][vc_column_text]
Globalization and technology are today’s core business drivers, with the potential to send unprecedented risks cascading across your enterprise – or propel you toward unprecedented opportunity. Our Internal Audit team helps you unlock these risks and turn them into a catalyst for growth, so you can step ahead of uncertainty.
We can help you in the following situations:
- You‘re concerned that your internal audit function can‘t keep up with the changing risks facing your business.
- You find it difficult to recruit and retain internal audit professionals in all of your key skill areas.
- You need to supplement your in-house internal audit function with specialist skills.
- Your internal audit function has insufficient resources to cover the geographic scope of your organization.
- Your organization considers internal audit to be a non-core activity so you want to find an external provider.
- You need to assess the effectiveness of your risk management, internal audit, and corporate governance procedures.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][vc_single_image image=”36016″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”36015″ img_size=”full” alignment=”right”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”FORENSIC AUDIT” use_theme_fonts=”yes” css_animation=”fadeInRight”][vc_column_text]
Powerful forces are changing the threat landscape for business. Even the most reputable companies are vulnerable to faulty accounting and other types of fraud. We help you build resilient strategies and solutions to protect what matters most: reputation and value.We look beneath the surface, go beyond the obvious and apply intuition, critical analysis and a perceptive understanding of human nature to obtain a true picture of the events, transactions and business dealings to assist clients in the most difficult circumstances.Our experienced forensic experts provide assistance in areas from forensic and investigative accounting to litigation support services and regulatory compliance to:
- Analyze and investigate financial statements and reports for signs of irregularities.
- Reconstruct events and activities involved in financial wrongdoing.
- Audit records, investigate inconsistencies, and trace assets.
- Interview individuals who created, contributed to, or reviewed records under analysis.
- Investigate employee frauds/ misappropriations.
- Arbitrate/ mediate identified frauds.